Bethania Group Career Opportunities
Looking for that rewarding career while caring for the elderly? Do you want challenging work with an employer that provides an atmosphere of support, cooperation and respect?
The Bethania Group Provides:
- Excellent employee benefits and competitive salaries.
- Education and Financial Assistance.
- Comprehensive organization and site/program orientation.
- Volunteer experiences.
- An exciting learning environment.
- A culturally diverse workplace.
- A safe, work environment with polices on a respectful workplace, workplace violence and working alone.
Open position/vacancies are posted on their respective bulletin boards in all facilities for a minimum of seven calendar days.Nurse Recruitment Grant - Personal Care Home Grant
In response to the proposed enhancements to the hours of direct care for residents in personal care homes, NRRF has established a grant to assist in addressing the workforce requirements to recruit nurses to work in personal care homes for a return of service commitment.
The eligibility criteria for the PCH Grant are as follows:
- Nurses (RNs, RPNs, or LPNs) with an active practice license.
- Graduate nurses are eligible and must provide approval from the respective regulatory college to practice as a graduate nurse.
- Newly hired nurse, not employed in any personal care home in the last 6 months.
- Confirmation of employment as a direct caregiver by a Provincially approved employer.
- In a permanent or term positions for least one year and 0.6 EFT or more.
- Acceptance of and compliance with the conditions of a return of service commitment of 12 months.
The Personal Care Home Grant can be received in conjunction with other financial assistance from the Fund, such as Conditional Grants and Relocation Assistance. For further information, please contact the Nurses Recruitment and Retention Fund at 1-877-681-4983.
Human Resources Dept
The Bethania Group
1045 Concordia Ave
Winnipeg, Mb R2K 3S7