Questions and Concerns

Questions or concerns related to a Resident’s care should be directed to the unit nurse.  Who will investigate and advise you of the results and of any follow-up required.  Feel free to contact the Resident Care Manager or the Social Worker if your concerns remains unresolved.

Concerns related to misplaced items should be directed to the unit nurse.

Plumbing, electrical issues should be directed to the unit nurse who will communicate with the Maintenance Department.

Menu and diet questions or concerns will be relayed to the Food Services Supervisor or Dietitian.

Financial and business concerns should be directed to the Accounts Receivable Clerk.

If you have a concern about an employee, please direct concerns to the employee’s supervisor. If you are not sure who the employee’s supervisor is, please contact the Social Worker for assistance.

Manitoba Health and the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority provide mediation assistance in matters of concern for Residents in personal care homes. The Manitoba Health phone number is: 1-888-871-6276 and the WRHA phone number is: 204-926-8067.